[squeak-dev] [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

[squeak-dev] [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

michaelperscheid
Dear all,

We would like to announce that we are about to publish an extended and improved version of our Seaside tutorial as a printed volume via Lulu.
We plan the book "An Introduction to Seaside" to be finished by mid-April. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and suggestions for improvement!

Michael Perscheid
on behalf of the HPI Software Architecture Group
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free

[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

Conrad Taylor
Hi, it's great to hear that the first of many Seaside books will be published.  Thus, if we have further feedback before you go to the printers, should we send this information directly to you?

Congrats and I look forward to the book,

-Conrad

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 3:48 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

We would like to announce that we are about to publish an extended and improved version of our Seaside tutorial as a printed volume via Lulu.
We plan the book "An Introduction to Seaside" to be finished by mid-April. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and suggestions for improvement!

Michael Perscheid
on behalf of the HPI Software Architecture Group
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free

[squeak-dev] RE: [Seaside] [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

Tibbe David
Hi,

we happy to hear that, thanks.

As said, the book will be a very improved version of the current online tutorial, so it is a little bit outdated at the moment. But for sure we are looking forward for every feedback and hint you have, also after the book has been published. Simply send an email to me or Michael.

Regards,

David

Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

stephane ducasse
Lukas and me are finishing also a seaside book (with David and Rick).
It will be open-source and creative common based. It will be also
published by squarebracket associates and available
via lulu.

> Dear all,
>
> We would like to announce that we are about to publish an extended
> and improved version of our Seaside tutorial as a printed volume via
> Lulu.
> We plan the book "An Introduction to Seaside" to be finished by mid-
> April. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and suggestions for
> improvement!
>
> Michael Perscheid
> on behalf of the HPI Software Architecture Group
> --
> Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free
> Games!
> http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free

[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] An Introduction to Seaside

Sophie424
"stephane ducasse" <[hidden email]> wrote
> Lukas and me are finishing also a seaside book (with David and Rick).

Absolutely outstanding news, Thank you and Congratulations !!

If you are looking for a serious reviewer, I will gladly help.

Sophie