[squeak-dev] [ANN] ESUG Awards 2008

Noury Bouraqadi
Dear Smalltalkers,

You are invited to submit your nice Smalltalk based software to the
5th ESUG Innovation Technology Awards. The top 3 teams with the most
innovative software will receive, respectively, 500 Euros, 300 Euros
and 200 Euros during an awards ceremony at the 16th International
Smalltalk Joint Conference 2008.

More details on the web :
http://www.esug.org/conferences/awards2008/

Regards,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN] ESUG Awards 2008

garduino
Hi Noury:

I want to know if I can present a work whitout being myself present on
Amsterdam and simply sending the papers and so?

I wait your comments, please.

Cheers.
gsa.

2008/5/16 Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> You are invited to submit your nice Smalltalk based software to the 5th ESUG
> Innovation Technology Awards. The top 3 teams with the most innovative
> software will receive, respectively, 500 Euros, 300 Euros and 200 Euros
> during an awards ceremony at the 16th International Smalltalk Joint
> Conference 2008.
>
> More details on the web :
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/awards2008/
>
> Regards,
> Noury
> Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
> Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
> ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
> http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury
>
> European Smalltalk Users Group Board
> http://www.esug.org

Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN] ESUG Awards 2008

stephane ducasse
Yes you can and even win :)
Find somebody to present it or we will try to arrange something for you.

Stef

On Jun 9, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Hi Noury:
>
> I want to know if I can present a work whitout being myself present on
> Amsterdam and simply sending the papers and so?
>
> I wait your comments, please.
>
> Cheers.
> gsa.
>

> 2008/5/16 Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]>:
>> Dear Smalltalkers,
>>
>> You are invited to submit your nice Smalltalk based software to the
>> 5th ESUG
>> Innovation Technology Awards. The top 3 teams with the most
>> innovative
>> software will receive, respectively, 500 Euros, 300 Euros and 200
>> Euros
>> during an awards ceremony at the 16th International Smalltalk Joint
>> Conference 2008.
>>
>> More details on the web :
>> http://www.esug.org/conferences/awards2008/
>>
>> Regards,
>> Noury
>> Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
>> Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
>> ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
>> http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury
>>
>> European Smalltalk Users Group Board
>> http://www.esug.org

Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN] ESUG Awards 2008

garduino
Thanks by the response Stephane.

I'm trying to find someone that have plans to assist. If can't find
such person, will comment to you.

Thanks again.