[squeak-dev] [ANN] First public test of SqueakLightII-dev.7201

1 message Options

[squeak-dev] [ANN] First public test of SqueakLightII-dev.7201

Edgar J. De Cleene
I very proud to announce to all :

Thanks to Janko and Nico in this days and to Goran and Giovanni for his past
and present work, I a have a Kom+HttpView2+Aida+Scribo and more running

It's alpha, but is running.
So, with caution and until Smalltalks 2008, you was invited to help to have
a modular image which could grow to your needs.

Read previous post and swiki.

Action is on #squeak of IRC. NOW!!!

Again thanks to lots of people teaching me for be kind and ready to solve
odd troubles !

Edgar, trying to made Smalltalk and not JustTalk