[squeak-dev] Do-its in trunk

Ken Causey-3
Another issue with update 7160 as represented currently in trunk.  One
of the issues addressed with this update was

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6793

and it was addressed with a do-it, one of the conveniences of
changesets.  It appears that this do-it was left behind in the
conversion as the report is now valid again.  How would I go about
addressing that?

Ken

Re: [squeak-dev] Do-its in trunk

Ken Causey-3