[squeak-dev] ESUG movies...

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Ok, after a lot of mucking around I have decided to stick with the
current Handbrake script I have. It is now running churning out movies here:

http://mimer.msc.se/esug

There are 43-91 movies, they will appear automatically when they have
been encoded. NOTE: The one with the highest number is not yet READY!
Unless it is numbered 91 of course :)

Now, two things:

1. If you are unhappy with this format, holler! I can still start over.

2. Please help me out by writing down what these files actually contain!

Here is a wiki page for that: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147

regards, Göran

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG movies...

Igor Stasenko
M2U00043.mp4 seem broken.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG movies...

Mariano Martinez Peck

2009/9/30 Göran Krampe <[hidden email]>
Hi!

Ok, after a lot of mucking around I have decided to stick with the current Handbrake script I have. It is now running churning out movies here:

http://mimer.msc.se/esug

There are 43-91 movies, they will appear automatically when they have been encoded. NOTE: The one with the highest number is not yet READY! Unless it is numbered 91 of course :)

Now, two things:

1. If you are unhappy with this format, holler! I can still start over.

2. Please help me out by writing down what these files actually contain!

Here is a wiki page for that: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147

Thanks Göran for your time and effort.
The only thing I could add is to put happier names to the files. Because with the name you don't know which video is it. And here: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
there are few description only.

Thanks a lot.

Mariano

regards, Göran

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG movies...

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Thanks Göran for your time and effort.
> The only thing I could add is to put happier names to the files. Because
> with the name you don't know which video is it. And here:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
> there are few description only.

I know, I was hoping for you guys helping me with adding descriptions!
I will eventually get descriptions in place, but it would be nice if we
could do it together.

regards, Göran

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG movies...

Mariano Martinez Peck

2009/10/1 Göran Krampe <[hidden email]>
Hi!

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Thanks Göran for your time and effort.
The only thing I could add is to put happier names to the files. Because
with the name you don't know which video is it. And here:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
there are few description only.

I know, I was hoping for you guys helping me with adding descriptions!
I will eventually get descriptions in place, but it would be nice if we could do it together.

Excellent. I will do it for the ones I watch :)
Everyone could do the same!

Best,

Mariano

regards, Göran

[squeak-dev] Re: ESUG movies...

jarober
Göran Krampe <goran <at> krampe.se> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> > Thanks Göran for your time and effort.
> > The only thing I could add is to put happier names to the files. Because
> > with the name you don't know which video is it. And here:
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
> > there are few description only.
>
> I know, I was hoping for you guys helping me with adding descriptions!
> I will eventually get descriptions in place, but it would be nice if we
> could do it together.
>
> regards, Göran

I'm posting video - with labels and descriptions - to my blog:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView - you can check the iTUnes podcast
section for "Smalltalk on the Tubes" and subscribe.

I am also archiving them here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=smalltalk_videos_esug09

and

http://www.stic.st/stic?content=esug09

Re: ESUG movies...

Janko Mivšek
Hello all,

I just attach titles to the remaining ESUG videos at:

        http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147

To Göran and girls and guys who filmed the conference, thanks a lot !

Best regards
Janko

Göran Krampe pravi:

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: [Esug-list] Re: ESUG movies...

Göran Krampe
Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just attach titles to the remaining ESUG videos at:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
>
> To Göran and girls and guys who filmed the conference, thanks a lot !

And thank you, you too. :)

regards, Göran

PS. But I can't find my Deltastreams presentation... Argh!