[squeak-dev] [Election] Campaigning period until sunday!

[squeak-dev] [Election] Campaigning period until sunday!

Göran Krampe
Hi all!

As you probably are aware the 22nd of february just passed and we have a
finalized candidate list of 11 candidates:

Jecel Assumpcao Jr
Ken Causey
Edgar J. De Cleene
Bert Freudenberg
Matthew Fulmer
Craig Latta
David Mitchell
Brent Pinkney
Andreas Raab
Randal L. Schwartz
Igor Stasenko

(alphabetic order, nothing else)

...from now until sunday the 28th the campaigning continues/heats up. I
invite and encourage all candidates to post their "platform" for being
elected and let the discussion flow.

There will be no formal Q&A as we had last year. Again, for all info
regarding the election, see:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116

regards, Göran

Re: [squeak-dev] [Election] Campaigning period until sunday!

Randal L. Schwartz

Göran> ...from now until sunday the 28th the campaigning continues/heats up. I invite
Göran> and encourage all candidates to post their "platform" for being elected and
Göran> let the discussion flow.

For people who might have just joined, I posted a long message already, but
before the 22nd.  See it at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-February/134167.html
- thanks.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion