[squeak-dev] Fonts

Gonzalo Romano
Hi I wan't to load a font (TextStyle) wiht emphasis (bold), does anyone
knows how to do this I've been trying but didn't found the way...

Re: [squeak-dev] Fonts

David Mitchell-10
By load a font, do you mean add a TrueType font from your system so that it is available from the Squeak font menus?

Or do you want to pick a font from those in Squeak to be your default?

Are you using the FreeType support?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Gonzalo Romano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi I wan't to load a font (TextStyle) wiht emphasis (bold), does anyone knows how to do this I've been trying but didn't found the way...

Re: [squeak-dev] Fonts

Gonzalo Romano
> By load a font, do you mean add a TrueType font from your system so that
> it
> is available from the Squeak font menus?

I mean to load a TT font from a file, so that it is avaible to my
aplication, I can load the fonts, but only in regular type i can't load
the derivative Bold font,

ing Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

List font....png (47K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeak-dev] Fonts

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:38:27 -0300,
Gonzalo Romano wrote:

> > By load a font, do you mean add a TrueType font from your system so that
> > it
> > is available from the Squeak font menus?
>
> I mean to load a TT font from a file, so that it is avaible to my
> aplication, I can load the fonts, but only in regular type i can't load
> the derivative Bold font,

  With a right version of Squeak, you should be able to. The system
organize fonts with the same family name but with different emphasis
into a right style.

-- Yoshiki