[squeak-dev] GSoC 2008 Application Submitted

[squeak-dev] GSoC 2008 Application Submitted

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

I've just submitted the application for the Squeak project for the
Google Summer of Code 2008. You can find the final draft of our
application here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6032

        Ciao,

                Giovanni

[squeak-dev] Re: [SoC] GSoC 2008 Application Submitted

Tapple Gao
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 09:55:38PM +0000, Giovanni Corriga wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just submitted the application for the Squeak project for the Google
> Summer of Code 2008. You can find the final draft of our application here:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6032

I think you mean http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6031

[squeak-dev] Re: GSoC 2008 Application Submitted

ccrraaiigg

      Thanks to everyone who contributed to this!

-C