[squeak-dev] Google Summer of code

Ricardo Moran
Hi, i recently join the list. I been working a lot with Squeak for the past 2 years. I heard about Google Summer of code yesterday. I have a few ideas and i would like to participate. Does anybody knows what should i do?

PS: sorry if my english is not very good.

Re: [squeak-dev] Google Summer of code

Giovanni Corriga
Ricardo Moran ha scritto:
> Hi, i recently join the list. I been working a lot with Squeak for the
> past 2 years. I heard about Google Summer of code yesterday. I have a
> few ideas and i would like to participate. Does anybody knows what
> should i do?

Hi Ricardo,

I assume you're thinking of participating as a student. If that's the
case, then you'll have to wait until Monday 24th, when Google will start
accepting students application.

        Ciao,

                Giovanni