[squeak-dev] How can I delete files on SqueakSource?

[squeak-dev] How can I delete files on SqueakSource?

David T. Lewis
I have accumulated junk in some of my projects on SqueakSource.
For example, there are old copies of AioPlugin and XDisplayControlPlugin
in my OSProcessPlugin project. How can I delete the junk files?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [squeak-dev] How can I delete files on SqueakSource?

Bert Freudenberg

Am 31.08.2008 um 19:43 schrieb David T. Lewis:

> I have accumulated junk in some of my projects on SqueakSource.
> For example, there are old copies of AioPlugin and
> XDisplayControlPlugin
> in my OSProcessPlugin project. How can I delete the junk files?

You need to be admin for the project. Log in, navigate to the version
you want to delete, click "Delete Version" in the Actions menu on the
left.

- Bert -

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 08:04:37PM +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 31.08.2008 um 19:43 schrieb David T. Lewis:
>
> >I have accumulated junk in some of my projects on SqueakSource.
> >For example, there are old copies of AioPlugin and
> >XDisplayControlPlugin
> >in my OSProcessPlugin project. How can I delete the junk files?
>

> You need to be admin for the project. Log in, navigate to the version
> you want to delete, click "Delete Version" in the Actions menu on the
> left.

Aha!
Thank you Bert.

Re: [squeak-dev] How can I delete files on SqueakSource?

Michael Rueger-6
Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 31.08.2008 um 19:43 schrieb David T. Lewis:
>
>> I have accumulated junk in some of my projects on SqueakSource.
>> For example, there are old copies of AioPlugin and XDisplayControlPlugin
>> in my OSProcessPlugin project. How can I delete the junk files?
>

> You need to be admin for the project. Log in, navigate to the version
> you want to delete, click "Delete Version" in the Actions menu on the left.

But be aware that the files aren't actually deleted, they are just not
visible any more.

Michael

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 08:13:33PM +0200, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> >
> >Am 31.08.2008 um 19:43 schrieb David T. Lewis:
> >
> >>I have accumulated junk in some of my projects on SqueakSource.
> >>For example, there are old copies of AioPlugin and XDisplayControlPlugin
> >>in my OSProcessPlugin project. How can I delete the junk files?
> >

> >You need to be admin for the project. Log in, navigate to the version
> >you want to delete, click "Delete Version" in the Actions menu on the left.
>
> But be aware that the files aren't actually deleted, they are just not
> visible any more.

That's good, exactly what I needed. Thanks to both of you.