[squeak-dev] [INVITATION] Join to me in IRC for discuss about building FunSqueak 4.0

[squeak-dev] [INVITATION] Join to me in IRC for discuss about building FunSqueak 4.0

Edgar J. De Cleene
Squeakers of World !

Me, Edgar ,  Advocatus Diaboli and Defensor del Pueblo (Ombudsman) call all
who have some to say about building FunSqueak 4.0 or forever hold your peace
in IRC #Squeak.

I connecting now and hear all.

Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] [INVITATION] Join to me in IRC for discuss about building FunSqueak 4.0

Ken Causey-3
Was this intended seriously?  You know I love IRC and specifically
#squeak, but your 'call' came at 3:39AM on a Sunday morning for me.
Expecting even a reasonable subset of an interested party to be able to
show up to one event is unrealistic.  Also it might help if you link to
or specify information for those not aware of #squeak, the network it's
on, maybe even what IRC is.

Ken

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 06:39 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Squeakers of World !
>
> Me, Edgar ,  Advocatus Diaboli and Defensor del Pueblo (Ombudsman) call all
> who have some to say about building FunSqueak 4.0 or forever hold your peace
> in IRC #Squeak.
>
> I connecting now and hear all.
>

> Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] [INVITATION] Join to me in IRC for discuss about building FunSqueak 4.0

Tapple Gao
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 06:39:32AM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Squeakers of World !
>
> Me, Edgar ,  Advocatus Diaboli and Defensor del Pueblo (Ombudsman) call all
> who have some to say about building FunSqueak 4.0 or forever hold your peace
> in IRC #Squeak.
>
> I connecting now and hear all.

Come back and talk some more! I missed it

El 1/11/09 5:59 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Come back and talk some more! I missed it

I plan to be several times this week until all have a chance to say
something.
This Tuesday at 9:00 UTC (roughly) I plan to connect again.
Anyway , all could go to http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/09.01.11 and
read.

"Live " Squeak runs when computer is on, not all the time.

Edgar