[squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

[squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

John Chandler-3
I do not presume that I have any clue as to the significance of this or the lack thereof.

Any such clue would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Reunion dot com is a spam virus.  Shun this company as you would not a mere leper.

Re: [squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

Kevin Driedger-3
It appears that Lukas knows how to fix this.

--
]{evin ])riedger
http://extremedesigners.ca

Re: [squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

Lukas Renggli
Thanks for reporting.

squeaksource.com is down since Sunday, but we cannot do anything about
it because the server is not reachable anymore. We must wait for the
hardware responsible to fix that, I don't have physical access and I
can only solve the Squeak related problems.

Also see the thread: "A problem with my browser".

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

Lukas Renggli
It is up again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lukas