[squeak-dev] Leadership meeting notes?

Janko Mivšek
Hi,

Did I mis something or there were really no notes from meetings of new
leadership team?

I therefore kindly ask the Leadership team to write a briefing of your
meetings, just few lines will be enough.

This is really important, because that way you stay in touch with a
community. You should never forget that your are there to serve the
community which elected you. So, communicating back with us is your
prime duty.

Best regards
Janko

[squeak-dev] Re: Leadership meeting notes?

Andreas.Raab
Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Did I mis something or there were really no notes from meetings of new
> leadership team?

Not yet. Our first meeting was on Thursday, and Ken is still in the
midst of writing up the notes for public consumption.

> I therefore kindly ask the Leadership team to write a briefing of your
> meetings, just few lines will be enough.
>
> This is really important, because that way you stay in touch with a
> community. You should never forget that your are there to serve the
> community which elected you. So, communicating back with us is your
> prime duty.

Absolutely. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers,
   - Andreas