[squeak-dev] Looking for work

Jon Hylands

Hi everyone,

Well, the hammer has fallen at IBM, and they cut a big pile of jobs in the
US and Canada (some say about 16,000). Unfortunately for me, mine was one
of them...

So I'm available, and looking for Smalltalk work. I've been doing Smalltalk
pretty much exclusively since 1987, and look forward to continuing that
trend.

Thanks,
Jon

   Jon Hylands      [hidden email]      http://www.huv.com/jon

  Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot)
           http://www.huv.com/blog

Re: [squeak-dev] Looking for work

Eliot Miranda-2

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Jon Hylands <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Well, the hammer has fallen at IBM, and they cut a big pile of jobs in the
US and Canada (some say about 16,000). Unfortunately for me, mine was one
of them...

So I'm available, and looking for Smalltalk work. I've been doing Smalltalk
pretty much exclusively since 1987, and look forward to continuing that
trend.

Good luck, Jon!  I hope you get to continue also.

Best
Eliot