[squeak-dev] Maui 1.1r2

Chris Muller-5
I have just posted an update to Maui, a naked-objects UI framework.

I have made several improvements, most notably in the area of performance.

Its on SqueakMap.  I abandoned trying use Monticello for the base
fixes, now just using change-sets, so this version is one-twentieth
the size of the previous version and loads accordingly faster.

Enjoy!

Re: [squeak-dev] Maui 1.1r2

Rob Rothwell
Hmm...I get:

The object you requested was not found on this server.

at

http://map.squeak.org/package/960966ef-1193-4da9-b11b-ed47088d9595/autoversion/2

Rob

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have just posted an update to Maui, a naked-objects UI framework.

I have made several improvements, most notably in the area of performance.

Its on SqueakMap.  I abandoned trying use Monticello for the base
fixes, now just using change-sets, so this version is one-twentieth
the size of the previous version and loads accordingly faster.

Enjoy!

Re: [squeak-dev] Maui 1.1r2

Chris Muller-3
Forgot to update releases on SqueakMap.  Try it again.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Rob Rothwell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm...I get:
>
> The object you requested was not found on this server.
>
> at
>
> http://map.squeak.org/package/960966ef-1193-4da9-b11b-ed47088d9595/autoversion/2
>
> Rob
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I have just posted an update to Maui, a naked-objects UI framework.
>>
>> I have made several improvements, most notably in the area of performance.
>>
>> Its on SqueakMap.  I abandoned trying use Monticello for the base
>> fixes, now just using change-sets, so this version is one-twentieth
>> the size of the previous version and loads accordingly faster.
>>
>> Enjoy!

Re: [squeak-dev] Maui 1.1r2

Rob Rothwell
That worked...thanks!

Even loaded in the 3.9 dev image with FreeType fonts installed...

Rob

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forgot to update releases on SqueakMap.  Try it again.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Rob Rothwell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hmm...I get:
>
> The object you requested was not found on this server.
>
> at
>
> http://map.squeak.org/package/960966ef-1193-4da9-b11b-ed47088d9595/autoversion/2
>
> Rob
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I have just posted an update to Maui, a naked-objects UI framework.
>>
>> I have made several improvements, most notably in the area of performance.
>>
>> Its on SqueakMap.  I abandoned trying use Monticello for the base
>> fixes, now just using change-sets, so this version is one-twentieth
>> the size of the previous version and loads accordingly faster.
>>
>> Enjoy!

Re: [squeak-dev] Maui 1.1r2

Chris Muller-3
Yes, with the FreeType package, combined with the recent ability to
set the panel backgrounds to any texture (and create "themes"), there
is potential for some serious gorgeousity.

Some textures..

http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/texture_colour/paper/