[squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

[squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

Tapple Gao
I took a look through yoshiki's 3.10 history database [1], and
saw 4 names I immediately recognized as not having signed the
agreement:

Matthew Fulmer
Keith Hodges
Ralph Johnson
Bryce Kampjes

oops. One of those is me :P. I know all these people are here
now, so let's go sign that agreement:

http://netjam.org/squeak/SqueakDistributionAgreement.pdf

[1] Yoshiki's history database:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-September/131586.html

[2] Attached is the list of non-signers and their methods
(missing.txt)

missing.txt (34K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

Ralph Johnson
I'm sure I signed it.  But maybe I never sent it in.  It is not clear
where to send it.  Should it be sent to Viewpoints?

-Ralph Johnson

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:06:56AM -0600, Ralph Johnson wrote:
> I'm sure I signed it.  But maybe I never sent it in.  It is not clear
> where to send it.  Should it be sent to Viewpoints?

I assume I need to send it to the address listed in the
agreement. I put this on the envelope:

Viewpoints Research Institute
1209 Grand Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:37:31AM -0700, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> I took a look through yoshiki's 3.10 history database [1], and
> saw 4 names I immediately recognized as not having signed the
> agreement:
>
> Keith Hodges

Nevermind Keith. I was using an old version of the signers list.
Your signature is recorded in the latest version

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:38:45AM -0700, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:37:31AM -0700, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> > I took a look through yoshiki's 3.10 history database [1], and
> > saw 4 names I immediately recognized as not having signed the
> > agreement:
> >
> > Keith Hodges
>
> Nevermind Keith. I was using an old version of the signers list.
> Your signature is recorded in the latest version

Keith is in the Authorship>>newContributors list:

newContributors

"This is a list of all Squeak contributors who started after the relicensing effort was started and therefore know that the license is under MIT.

Sep 30th  2008
---

initials         name"
^ #(
'aw'               'Alessandro Warth'
'be'            'Bernd Eckardt'
'cjs'           '(from trac)'
'jf'            'Jan Fietz'
'lg'               'Luke Gorrie'
'jl'            'Jens Linke'
'JSM'      'John S Mcintosh'
'thf'           'an Impara employee'
'sjg'           'Simon Guest'
'kph'       'Keith Hodges'
'kks'            'kks'
'meta-auto' 'generated code'
'programmatic'     'generated code'
)

Should Matthew Fulmer (mtf), Ralph Johnson (rej), and Bryce
Kampjes (wbk) be added to this list as well? All their
contributions are between February and November 2007

Re: [squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:06:56 -0600,
Ralph Johnson wrote:

> I'm sure I signed it.  But maybe I never sent it in.  It is not clear
> where to send it.  Should it be sent to Viewpoints?

  We don't have your name on our record.  If you think you had
contributed any code under SqL, please.  But even if not, if you don't
mind to spend a postage stamp (or a scanned document sent in an email
is ok, too), we welcome the agreement!

-- Yoshiki

Re: [squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
  I updated the SqueakSource package.

http://www.squeaksource.com/MethodAuthorship/MethodAuthorship-yo.6.mcz

should contain the latest additions since last update (including Eliot
Miranda, who stated he is going to the a new contributor).  I haven't
added Ralph, Matthew, Bryce yet.  (Keith is in the new contributors
list).

-- Yoshiki

Yoshiki Ohshima writes:
 >   I updated the SqueakSource package.
 >
 > http://www.squeaksource.com/MethodAuthorship/MethodAuthorship-yo.6.mcz
 >
 > should contain the latest additions since last update (including Eliot
 > Miranda, who stated he is going to the a new contributor).  I haven't
 > added Ralph, Matthew, Bryce yet.  (Keith is in the new contributors
 > list).

Everything I've contributed in MIT licenced. Some is SqueakL/MIT
where you're free to use it under either.

Bryce

Re: [squeak-dev] Missing Signers for Squeak 3.10 relicense

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:26:14 +0000,
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yoshiki Ohshima writes:
>  >   I updated the SqueakSource package.
>  >
>  > http://www.squeaksource.com/MethodAuthorship/MethodAuthorship-yo.6.mcz
>  >
>  > should contain the latest additions since last update (including Eliot
>  > Miranda, who stated he is going to the a new contributor).  I haven't
>  > added Ralph, Matthew, Bryce yet.  (Keith is in the new contributors
>  > list).
>
> Everything I've contributed in MIT licenced. Some is SqueakL/MIT
> where you're free to use it under either.

  It was added to MethodAuthorship-yo.8 last week but I forgot to
mention it.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki