[squeak-dev] Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

[squeak-dev] Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

Hilaire Fernandes-4
When I move a 3.9 image in a remote server, and then if I update my
classes code in this image from a SqueakSource Monticello repository  I
always get this error message from Monticello: UndefinedObject>>flush

The error come quite close the end of the code update.

The image was previously on my desktop from where the code update works
fine.

This problem is repeatable, so I am pretty sure I am doing something
wrong, but I don't know where is my error.

Thanks a lot to help because this is killing me!

Hilaire

Re: [squeak-dev] Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

Matthias Berth-2
Could you post the complete error message ( I guess you get a walkback window?)

Cheers

Matthias

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I move a 3.9 image in a remote server, and then if I update my
>  classes code in this image from a SqueakSource Monticello repository  I
>  always get this error message from Monticello: UndefinedObject>>flush
>
>  The error come quite close the end of the code update.
>
>  The image was previously on my desktop from where the code update works
>  fine.
>
>  This problem is repeatable, so I am pretty sure I am doing something
>  wrong, but I don't know where is my error.
>
>  Thanks a lot to help because this is killing me!
>
>  Hilaire

[squeak-dev] Re: Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

Hilaire Fernandes-4
I wonder, I deployed the image  only, without the .changes. Could it be
because this one is missing. I will try with it.

Hilaire

Matthias Berth a écrit :

> Could you post the complete error message ( I guess you get a walkback window?)
>
> Cheers
>
> Matthias
>

> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> When I move a 3.9 image in a remote server, and then if I update my
>>  classes code in this image from a SqueakSource Monticello repository  I
>>  always get this error message from Monticello: UndefinedObject>>flush
>>
>>  The error come quite close the end of the code update.
>>
>>  The image was previously on my desktop from where the code update works
>>  fine.
>>
>>  This problem is repeatable, so I am pretty sure I am doing something
>>  wrong, but I don't know where is my error.
>>
>>  Thanks a lot to help because this is killing me!
>>
>>  Hilaire

[squeak-dev] Re: Monticello UndefinedObject>>flush

Hilaire Fernandes-4
Indeed, keeping the .change file helps a lot....

Hilaire