[squeak-dev] Monticello version numbers

keith1y
Many do not know that Monticello 1.5 supports more complicated/natural
version numbering schemes.

Versions can be...

100
1.0.20
b523057e.606b.464b  (abbreviated UUID with: $- replaced by $.)

so.... this means... PLEASE DONT USE $. in your author initials when
saving MC packages!!!!!!

this has been a public service announcement

Keith

RE: [squeak-dev] Monticello version numbers

Gary Chambers-4
Just when I thought things were getting simpler...

Nice flexibility though ;-)