[squeak-dev] Mvc removing step1

Alain Plantec
Hi all,

I've upload SLICE-MvcRemoving-Step1 package to PharoInbox:
- I update all methods with a #isMorphic send:
"Smalltalk isMorphic ifTrue: [XXX] ifFalse: [YYY]" is replaced by "XXX".
- I remove some methods which are no more useful as Debugger>>buildMVCDebuggerViewLabel:minSize:

alain

[squeak-dev] Re: Mvc removing step1

Alain Plantec
On Monday 2 June 2008 09:31:42 Alain Plantec wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've upload SLICE-MvcRemoving-Step1 package to PharoInbox:
> - I update all methods with a #isMorphic send:
> "Smalltalk isMorphic ifTrue: [XXX] ifFalse: [YYY]" is replaced by "XXX".
> - I remove some methods which are no more useful as Debugger>>buildMVCDebuggerViewLabel:minSize:
>
> alain

oups, sorry, not the right list...
alain

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Mvc removing step1

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 6/2/08 4:45 AM, "Alain Plantec" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> oups, sorry, not the right list...
> alain

But was nice clue to do MVC cleaning !
isMorphic have 189 senders in my image, so we could edit this.

Curios how you do authomatic ..

Edgar