[squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

[squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

Romain Robbes-2
Dear all,

I released OCompletion, my add-on to eCompletion on the squeak package
universe. Since I am new to this, I forgot to give a category,
hence you will find it in the "uncategorized"  category. I'll change
that for the next release ;-).

Of course, you can still install it by executing the following line in
a workspace:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'.

Cheers and as always listening for feedback,
        Romain

--
Romain Robbes
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

Re: [squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

Damien Cassou-3
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Romain Robbes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Cheers and as always listening for feedback

Why haven't you forked eCompletion instead of adding a package to it?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

Romain Robbes-2
Good question. I actually never thought about it. I guess I'm shy at
forking projects ;-).

        Romain

On Jun 1, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Why haven't you forked eCompletion instead of adding a package to it?

--
Romain Robbes
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

Re: [squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

Damien Cassou-3
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Another good question, Damien, why would you fork eCompletion ?

Because eCompletion is not maintained anymore. Maintaining a single
project is easier than maintaining two.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Another good question, Damien, why would you fork eCompletion ?

Because eCompletion is not maintained anymore. Maintaining a single
project is easier than maintaining two.

Ah ok. I didn't know eCompletion was not maintained anymore.