[squeak-dev] [OFFTOPIC] For old motorcycles lovers

[squeak-dev] [OFFTOPIC] For old motorcycles lovers

Edgar J. De Cleene
[OFFTOPIC] For old motorcycles lovers This could see when this Mac is on.
http://190.189.43.72/~edgar/MotosAntiguas/index.html

Dedicated to my friend
Francisco Lizarralde,  inform to he the expo last to 12/10/2009 and they have nice people telling many wonder histories of this metal horses.

Enjoy

Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] [OFFTOPIC] For old motorcycles lovers

David T. Lewis
On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 08:52:16AM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> This could see when this Mac is on.
> http://190.189.43.72/~edgar/MotosAntiguas/index.html
>
> Dedicated to my friend Francisco Lizarralde,  inform to he the expo last to
> 12/10/2009 and they have nice people telling many wonder histories of this
> metal horses.

Edgar,

I am waiting for the Mac to come back on line. I am a big fan of old
motorcycles :)

Dave

Re: [squeak-dev] [OFFTOPIC] For old motorcycles lovers

garduino
Also here! I like this
http://190.189.43.72/~edgar/MotosAntiguas/Pages/14.html (I'm a fan of
Ducatti brand!).

On 10/6/09 8:01 AM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also here! I like this
> http://190.189.43.72/~edgar/MotosAntiguas/Pages/14.html (I'm a fan of
> Ducatti brand!).

I'm in office. Let the Mac on until 19:00 Argentina time.
Have a CD with big resolution 7M pictures I take and could send if email
private and said where.

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 07:57:42AM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 10/6/09 1:01 AM, "David T. Lewis" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am waiting for the Mac to come back on line. I am a big fan of old
> > motorcycles :)
>
> On 10/6/09 8:01 AM, "Germ?n Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Also here! I like this
> > http://190.189.43.72/~edgar/MotosAntiguas/Pages/14.html (I'm a fan of
> > Ducatti brand!).
>
> I'm in office. Let the Mac on until 19:00 Argentina time.
> Have a CD with big resolution 7M pictures I take and could send if email
> private and said where.

Hi Edgar,

I was able to view the page yesterday. Very nice! I have been riding my
1974 Norton Commando this summer, and the old bikes are still my favorite.

Of course I still like change sets and MVC too. Maybe it's because I
can fix them when they break down at the side of the road ;-)

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Dave