[squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

[squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

keith1y
Thanks to Göran

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v163138695pJEMGmk

enjoy

Keith

Re: [squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

Danie Roux-3
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 01:20:28PM +0100, Keith Hodges wrote:
> Thanks to Göran
>
> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v163138695pJEMGmk

Arrgh: "Veoh is no longer available in SOUTH AFRICA"

Göran, can you post it somewhere else as well please? Vimeo, youtube still
likes us :-)

Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com

Re: [squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

Janko Mivšek
Keith Hodges wrote:

> Thanks to Göran
>
> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v163138695pJEMGmk

Note that Veoh is not the best site to put videos because they are
reducing international presence. See what I got clicking that link:

        Veoh is no longer available in SLOVENIA.

        If you are not in SLOVENIA or you think you have received this
        message in error, please report the issue below.

Jsnko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: [squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

Gerardo Richarte
Keith Hodges wrote:
> Thanks to Göran
>
> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v163138695pJEMGmk

no longer availble from Argentina.

I guess, veoh is not an option any more, and will soon die a quick death

    richie

Gerardo Richarte wrote:

> Keith Hodges wrote:
>
>> Thanks to Göran
>>
>> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v163138695pJEMGmk
>>

> no longer availble from Argentina.
>
> I guess, veoh is not an option any more, and will soon die a quick death
>
>     richie

That's a shame, still it is syndicated across to google video, search
for "smalltalk superpowers", (part 2 should arrive shortly)

If there is a better solution for free bandwidth than veoh let me know

Keith

Re: [squeak-dev] OOPSLA Smalltalk Superpowers video

Brad Fuller-4
I see the veoh requires their web player? I selected that I wanted to
watch the whole video and I was taken to the page to download the
player. Unfortunately, it only works on windows. I'm on Linux.

--
Brad Fuller