[squeak-dev] OSProcess DLL for Windows VM

[squeak-dev] OSProcess DLL for Windows VM

Jon Hylands

Hi everyone,

One of the things they want BrainBot to be able to do right off the bat is
talk using the Microsoft speech SDK (using a specific commercial voice). I
have a nice little command line utility, so I can run something like this:

   say.exe Hello there, my name is BrainBot

I need to be able to call this from Squeak, which means I need OSProcess. I
don't have the DLL, and right now I don't have any way of building it
either (I'm running on a fairly tight deadline, and need to get this
running in the next day or two).

Does anyone have a recent version of that DLL? Or is there a simpler way to
launch a command line utility? Do I need a new VM as well?

Thanks,
Jon

   Jon Hylands      [hidden email]      http://www.huv.com/jon

  Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot)
           http://www.huv.com/blog

Re: [squeak-dev] OSProcess DLL for Windows VM

Stéphane Rollandin
see attachment...

Stef

Win32OSProcessPlugin.dll (15K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeak-dev] OSProcess DLL for Windows VM

Jon Hylands
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:56:07 +0200, Stéphane Rollandin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> see attachment...

Sweet - thanks, that did the job...

Later,