[squeak-dev] [OT] A very interesting article with PARC reference

[squeak-dev] [OT] A very interesting article with PARC reference

Tansel Ersavas
Hi,

I apologize to the group for posting something that may not look very
relevant but I think some people may find this article titled "Free! Why
$0.00 Is the Future of Business" interesting. There is also a mention of
Dynabook in the article.

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/magazine/16-03/ff_free

Tansel

Re: [squeak-dev] [OT] A very interesting article with PARC reference

Alan Kay-4
And of course, the sequence in the PARC part is wrong (to give
journalists an almost perfect score of sorts ...).

Cheers,

Alan

--------

At 05:15 PM 3/7/2008, Tansel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I apologize to the group for posting something that may not look very
>relevant but I think some people may find this article titled "Free! Why
>$0.00 Is the Future of Business" interesting. There is also a mention of
>Dynabook in the article.
>
>http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/magazine/16-03/ff_free
>
>Tansel

RE: [squeak-dev] [OT] A very interesting article with PARC reference

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi Tansel,

        thanks for referencing this *great* reading.

        Also thanks to Alan K. for clarifying history, among other "objects" of
interest ;)

        cheers !

Sebastian Sastre