[squeak-dev] Objective-C bridge documentation

[squeak-dev] Objective-C bridge documentation

johnmci
As mention I have been working on the VM api documentation, but today
I spent some time  working on the Objective-C bridge documentation

http://isqueak.org/ObjectiveC

As previously mentioned an OS-X plugin can be found at ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/experimental/
and with the code from http://www.squeaksource.com/ObjectiveCBridge2
you can create and work with Objective-C objects from within your OS-X
based image & VM

--
=
=

Re: [squeak-dev] Objective-C bridge documentation

Tobias Pape-2
Hello —

> As mention I have been working on the VM api documentation, but
> today I spent some time  working on the Objective-C bridge
> documentation
>
> http://isqueak.org/ObjectiveC
>
> As previously mentioned an OS-X plugin can be found at ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/experimental/
> and with the code from http://www.squeaksource.com/ObjectiveCBridge2
> you can create and work with Objective-C objects from within your OS-
> X based image & VM

I have to admit, it somewhat reminds me of fscript http://www.fscript.org/

Greetings
        -Tobias