[squeak-dev] Polymorph

Gary Chambers-4
Just to lets everyone know that Polymorph has been updated on SqueakSource.
(never had any joy with the announcements list...)
More fixes etc. The Watery2 theme is starting to look pretty cool now.

After a few weeks of feedback I'll update the dev Universe.

Wiki: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005
SqueakSource: http://www.squeaksource.com/UIEnhancements/

In use with 3.9.
Not tested with 3.10, though should be ok.
A little further on than the current Pharo version.

Regards, Gary.

Re: [squeak-dev] Polymorph

Ken Causey-3
On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 15:39 +0000, Gary Chambers wrote:
> (never had any joy with the announcements list...)

What does this mean?

Ken

Re: [squeak-dev] Polymorph

Ken Causey-3
The announcements lists is completely moderated, subscribing to the list
has no effect on whether your submission is accepted.  If you send
something and it doesn't appear on the list within 24 hours then please
email me about it.

Currently we get around 100 spam messages a day to the list, and rarely
even one valid submission per month.  So this is a ratio of 1/3000 and
akin to finding a needle in a haystack.  We try, but it's far from
impossible to overlook a submission.  When we do we need your help to
clue us in.

Ken

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 16:22 +0000, Gary Chambers wrote:

> I believe I subscribed to the list (I do GET the announcements) just never
> been able to post successfully...
> Regards, Gary.

[squeak-dev] Re: Polymorph

Simon Michael
Gary Chambers wrote:
 > Just to lets everyone know that Polymorph has been updated on
SqueakSource.
 > Wiki: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005

Thanks!

For those who didn't know/forgot, like me:

"Polymorph (was UI Enhancements)... provides support for selectable user
interface themes in Morphic, extra widgets to support a consistent
look-and-feel and a framework for easily creating UIs in code. See here
for some screenshots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12018791@N06/sets/72157601659393251/"

For the record, I like seeing announcements and major release
discussions here. An ANN: prefix would be good.

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Polymorph

Gary Chambers-4
Aye, would be [ANN], just been having problems with the Announcements list,
resolved now.

Regards, Gary.