[squeak-dev] Problem with Polymorph Widgets version 1.2 install

[squeak-dev] Problem with Polymorph Widgets version 1.2 install

CdAB63
Hello,

While updating Polymorph Widgets (Linux) via Universe Browser,
installation freezes at "initializing"...

Re: [squeak-dev] Problem with Polymorph Widgets version 1.2 install

Gary Chambers-4
See here http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005 for why under
Installation>>Having trouble loading?

More than likely the screen is getting updated during loading (while the
load is in an inconsistent state).

Regards, Gary.

Re: [squeak-dev] Problem with Polymorph Widgets version 1.2 install

Gary Chambers-4
Though possibly due to a change to the focus indicator handling...
I've recreated the 1.2 version on the dev universe with fixes so may be
worth trying again.

Regards, Gary.