[squeak-dev] [Q] Debug Tools , ideas and hints

[squeak-dev] [Q] Debug Tools , ideas and hints

Edgar J. De Cleene
Folks:

Digging I found

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-November/069516.
html

About dpsTrace: -- program trace in Transcript from Trygve Reenskaug

Once this was into the image, now seems not.

I wish know.

Why this was removed ?
Any examples or other "not for all" things like this ?

Very thanks in advance

Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] [Q] Debug Tools , ideas and hints

Ken Causey-3
Maybe I misunderstand, but I assume you refer to the attached
dpsTrace3.cs.gz file.  The link works just fine for me (rename the .obj
file to .gz).  Find the file attached to this email.

Ken

dpsTrace.3.cs.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeak-dev] [Q] Debug Tools , ideas and hints

Ken Causey-3
Oops, I read your question again and realized I parsed it badly.  My
mistake, sorry.  You are asking why it was removed the released image.
At what point was it in the image?

Ken