[squeak-dev] [Q] Last recommended VM for 3.10 basic ?

[squeak-dev] [Q] Last recommended VM for 3.10 basic ?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Folks:

Seems I should produce the same directory structure of 3.9 release on
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/

I ask to VM makers (John, Andreas, Ian, others) which one is the last they
advice should be the "official" for put into the dirs.

Also I beg Sophie and Seaside "OneClickExperience" share with me how put the
needed files into the Mac VM structure for doing some OneClick3.10, could
email private if needed.

Edgar

[squeak-dev] Re: [Q] Last recommended VM for 3.10 basic ?

Andreas.Raab
For Windows this would be the recommended choice:

http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.6-bin.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Seems I should produce the same directory structure of 3.9 release on
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/
>
> I ask to VM makers (John, Andreas, Ian, others) which one is the last they
> advice should be the "official" for put into the dirs.
>
> Also I beg Sophie and Seaside "OneClickExperience" share with me how put the
> needed files into the Mac VM structure for doing some OneClick3.10, could
> email private if needed.
>
> Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] [Q] Last recommended VM for 3.10 basic ?

johnmci
Let me cross check some things and build a 3.8.18b3 VM

--
=
=

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Q] Last recommended VM for 3.10 basic ?

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 4/10/08 1:57 PM, "Andreas Raab" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> For Windows this would be the recommended choice:
>
> http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.6-bin.zip
>
> Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> Folks:
>>
>> Seems I should produce the same directory structure of 3.9 release on
>> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/
>>
>> I ask to VM makers (John, Andreas, Ian, others) which one is the last they
>> advice should be the "official" for put into the dirs.
>>
>> Also I beg Sophie and Seaside "OneClickExperience" share with me how put the
>> needed files into the Mac VM structure for doing some OneClick3.10, could
>> email private if needed.
>>
>> Edgar

Very thanks, Andreas !!!

Edgar