[squeak-dev] Q: Listening on a sockt from a particular interface

[squeak-dev] Q: Listening on a sockt from a particular interface

Brent Pinkney-2
Hi,

If I have a machine with two NICs (or one IP alias), can I listen to a particular port on one of these interfaces.
eg.
        eth0 = 192.168.0.1
        eth0:0 = 192.168.0.2
        eth0:1 = 192.168.0.3

Can I instruct Squeak to listen to just 192.168.0.2:80 ?

If not, what needs to change in the VM and image?
I will make the change.

Brent

Re: [squeak-dev] Q: Listening on a sockt from a particular interface

Bert Freudenberg

Am 11.09.2008 um 22:18 schrieb Brent Pinkney:

> Hi,
>
> If I have a machine with two NICs (or one IP alias), can I listen to
> a particular port on one of these interfaces.
> eg.
> eth0 = 192.168.0.1
> eth0:0 = 192.168.0.2
> eth0:1 = 192.168.0.3
>
> Can I instruct Squeak to listen to just 192.168.0.2:80 ?

Use #listenOn:backlogSize:interface:.

- Bert -