[squeak-dev] Re: Status of Squeak 4.0 relicense: harvesting Pharo relicense

[squeak-dev] Re: Status of Squeak 4.0 relicense: harvesting Pharo relicense

keith1y
Keith Hodges wrote:

> A quick example of how board members are supposed to operate:
>

>> Matthew> I don't think anything will be ready for at least 1-2 months.
>> Matthew> It is made even less clear by the fact that I start school in
>> Matthew> two weeks.
>>

> Board member replies.
>
>> So at this point, what kind of resources would make your work faster, and is
>> there anything that Brad or others can be reviewing on a preliminary basis to
>> help you determine with the scope of remaining work might be?
>>

> ====
>
> Keith

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Status of Squeak 4.0 relicense: harvesting Pharo relicense

Igor Stasenko
Keith, regarding DS, do you understand that i'm acting not as a Board
member, but as any other developer
who is willing to help?

--
Best regards,