[squeak-dev] Squeak by Example

"Hübner, Uwe"
Hi,

first of all: Great book!!!

Currently I've made it through the book up to page 153
(that is end of chapter 6).

While reading I've made some comments in the
printout. Someone interested? If yes: To whom
should I send it?

Uwe

(Still I'm a beginner to Squeak!)

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak by Example

Damien Pollet
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:32 AM, "Hübner, Uwe" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all: Great book!!!

Thanks :)

> Currently I've made it through the book up to page 153
> (that is end of chapter 6).
>
> While reading I've made some comments in the
> printout. Someone interested? If yes: To whom
> should I send it?

There is a dedicated list for the book:

Damien Pollet

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak by Example

onierstrasz

Hi Uwe,

Your comments are welcome -- please use the discussion list:

- on