[squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting minutes 2008-09-03

[squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting minutes 2008-09-03

ccrraaiigg

Squeak board meeting minutes, 2008-09-03:

present: craig, randal, bert
absent: dan, tim, igor, yoshiki

-    Web team is in process, with a beta already available announced on
the IRC channel.

-    Craig got several new signed contributor agreements from Viewpoints.

-C

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting minutes 2008-09-03

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:57:44 -0700,
Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Do you need me to sign a contributor agreement?  If so, send me the
> relevant info and I'll sign.

  Not if you haven't made any contributions under the old
SqueakLicense in the past.  IOW, please make all contributions under
the MIT license or similar!

-- Yoshiki