[squeak-dev] [Suggestion] Shout Workspace

[squeak-dev] [Suggestion] Shout Workspace

Giuseppe
Hi all,

If Shout is integrated in the image, I think could be interesting, to
have ShoutWorkspace as default Workspace too.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi

Re: [squeak-dev] [Suggestion] Shout Workspace

Stéphane Rollandin
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> If Shout is integrated in the image, I think could be interesting, to
> have ShoutWorkspace as default Workspace too

-1

Except if we have plain workspaces besides. All text displayed in a
workspace is not code...

Stef