[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-MAD.204.mcz

1 message Options

[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-MAD.204.mcz

commits-2
Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-MAD.204.mcz

Name: Morphic-MAD.204
Author: MAD
Time: 6 October 2009, 7:34:02 am
UUID: e9c3ceb8-187e-4073-bc35-3117b0cf281f
Ancestors: Morphic-MAD.203

Selection highlighting in lists is now consistent with that in menus. I've made direct reference to Preferences menuSelectionColor - not sure if this will be seen as reasonable?

You should really tone down the highlight colour after loading these changes:
Preferences setParameter: #menuSelectionColor to: (Color r: 0.4 g: 0.5 b: 0.7)

=============== Diff against Morphic-MAD.203 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PluggableListMorph>>textHighlightColor (in category 'initialization') -----
  textHighlightColor
  "Answer my default text highlight color."
+ ^self valueOfProperty: #textHighlightColor ifAbsent: [ self textColor negated ].
- ^self valueOfProperty: #textHighlightColor ifAbsent: [ Color red ].
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>colorForRow: (in category 'drawing') -----
  colorForRow: row
  ^(selectedRow notNil and: [ row = selectedRow])
+ ifTrue: [ self color negated ]
- ifTrue: [ Color red ]
  ifFalse: [ self color ].!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ListItemWrapper>>highlightingColor (in category 'accessing') -----
  highlightingColor

+ ^self preferredColor negated!
- ^Color red!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ListItemWrapper>>preferredColor (in category 'accessing') -----
  preferredColor

+ ^ Color black!
- ^nil!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>drawSelectionOn: (in category 'drawing') -----
  drawSelectionOn: aCanvas
  | selectionDrawBounds |
  selectedRow ifNil: [ ^self ].
  selectedRow = 0 ifTrue: [ ^self ].
  selectionDrawBounds := self drawBoundsForRow: selectedRow.
  selectionDrawBounds := selectionDrawBounds intersect: self bounds.
+ aCanvas fillRectangle: selectionDrawBounds color: (Preferences menuSelectionColor)!
- aCanvas fillRectangle: selectionDrawBounds color: (Color lightGray  alpha: 0.3)!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SimpleHierarchicalListMorph>>drawOn: (in category 'drawing') -----
  drawOn: aCanvas
  super drawOn: aCanvas.
  selectedMorph ifNotNil:
  [aCanvas fillRectangle:
  (((scroller transformFrom: self) invertBoundsRect: selectedMorph bounds)
  intersect: scroller bounds)
+ color: Preferences menuSelectionColor ].
- color: color blacker].
  self drawLinesOn: aCanvas.

  !

Item was added: