[squeak-dev] Winds of change

Torsten Bergmann
>Anyway, so after finding my javascript book and playing around with
>sample scripts online, it seems trivial to implement a simplified
>Smalltalk browser interface on a webpage

Seaside has a Smalltalk browser implemented as a webpage.
See http://seaside.st/about/screenshots and click on "Code browser"
for a screenshot.

Have a look at http://www.seaside.st and use the one click
image if you want to try.

Bye
Torsten

Re: [squeak-dev] Winds of change

Lukas Renggli
> See http://seaside.st/about/screenshots and click on "Code browser"
> for a screenshot.

There's also a functional demo of the browser online:
<http://www.seaside.st/about/examples/halos>

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [squeak-dev] Winds of change

LawsonEnglish
Thanks to all. I just found it on my own and managed to get a few AW
Groupies members to install it to test it out. Lots of issues kept
popping up cause we're all newbies.

BUT people seemed to agree that it has potential, so if/when I get the
SL connection working, you can expect to see lots of experimentation
because the folks that build and script in SL are generally very
proactive in trying/making new tools and Linden Lab's stats suggest that
a huge percentage of all SL users end up playing with building/scripting.

Lawson