[squeak-dev] change windows with keyboard

1 message Options

[squeak-dev] change windows with keyboard

Mariano Martinez Peck
I would be very useful for me being able to switch between squeak windows (workspaces, class browsers, test runner, and so on) with the keyboard. Once I discover that using alt + narrows I could see all the windows little and the current one bigger. This use very useful. But now, neither in squeak or pharo works for me. I am using latest damien image for both of them under Linux.

Does someone know why now it doesn't work ?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mariano