[squeak-dev] colorPrint option removed from browser, in Inbox

[squeak-dev] colorPrint option removed from browser, in Inbox

Casey Ransberger
Hello all,

A few people (myself included) feel like if we aren't going to support the colorPrint option (instead favoring Shout,) we might as well remove it from the menu. I did this and checked it into the Inbox. (Tools-rss.107)

This is a thing I'm doing in my image, thought I'd share. Use at your discretion:)

 - Ron