[squeak-dev] i would like to create a new mailing-list

[squeak-dev] i would like to create a new mailing-list

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

who is the guy responsible of the creation of new mailing-list on
lists.squeakfoundation.org ?
I would like to setup a mailing-list for Smalltalk in Vietnam (Squeak,
VWNC, ...) with the name "smalltalk-vn"

Thank you,

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/

[squeak-dev] re: i would like to create a new mailing-list

ccrraaiigg

Hi Serge--

 > who is the guy responsible of the creation of new mailing-list on
 > lists.squeakfoundation.org ?

     That would be me; I created that new list, sent the credentials to you.

      thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Craig Latta a écrit :

> Hi Serge--
>
>  > who is the guy responsible of the creation of new mailing-list on
>  > lists.squeakfoundation.org ?
>
>     That would be me; I created that new list, sent the credentials to you.

Thank you Craig for your help.

The list is now open for Smalltalkers, Squeakers and/or Croquetters in
Vietnam or for Vietnamese speakers. You can subscribe here :