[squeak-dev] re: Help! DNU in core code

JohnReed Maffeo

It looks like the code will run when I execute it from within an MVC
project, but not from a Morphic project.

When I tested this however, my image locked up.

I was in my Morphic Project window and jumped back to the main window
and opened a MVC project window. Then I opened a Browser on my
application class and executed the code to open my application. The
application window opened the way I expected, but the window will not
respond to mouse clicks. If I try to drag the Squeak application
window itself, it responds very slowly to the mouse gesture, which
makes me think that there is still code running in the image which is
not returning control.

Regards,

John-Reed

Powered By Outblaze

Re: [squeak-dev] re: Help! DNU in core code

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 05:16:13PM -0700, JohnReed Maffeo wrote:

> [...]

MVC is somewhat broken in recent Squeak versions. But there has been
some recent discussion of fixing it, see especially this for some
encouragement:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-September/139117.html

Dave