[squeak-dev] subliminal message

Stephen Pair
I really like Apple's homepage today (and it has nothing to do with the new iPod shuffle)...they even got the capitalization correct.  ;)

- Stephen

[squeak-dev] Re: subliminal message

Klaus D. Witzel
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:57:27 +0100, Stephen Pair wrote:

> I really like Apple's homepage today (and it has nothing to do with the
> new
> iPod shuffle)...they even got the capitalization correct.  ;)
> http://www.apple.com

:)

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein

Re: [squeak-dev] subliminal message

Edgar J. De Cleene

On 3/11/09 3:57 PM, "Stephen Pair" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I really like Apple's homepage today (and it has nothing to do with the new iPod shuffle)...they even got the capitalization correct.  ;)

http://www.apple.com

- Stephen

Only I wish some people listen .... :=)

Edgar

Re: [squeak-dev] subliminal message

Claus Kick
Stephen Pair wrote:

> I really like Apple's homepage today (and it has nothing to do with the new
> iPod shuffle)...they even got the capitalization correct.  ;)
> http://www.apple.com

And they even have a | in there!
It could have been a bit better:

[Small|talk] ;)

Re: [squeak-dev] subliminal message

Dan Ingalls
Re: [squeak-dev] subliminal message
I really like Apple's homepage today (and it has nothing to do with the new iPod shuffle)...they even got the capitalization correct.  ;)

http://www.apple.com

- Stephen

So, come on, guys -- who's doing the port?

I with a UI built around speech we could end the Morphic wars for good.

        ;-)