[squeak-dev] 'todo' list for CurlPlugin

Danil Osipchuk-2
Hello everybody

I'm going to update CurlPlugin (finally).

Currently I have a TODO list which looks like this (in parenthesis
those who are interested):

1) Wrap it into installer similar to the FreeType plugin (every user)
2) Make it clear how to build the plugin to allow its (relatevely)
easy extension (Steven W Riggins, Jan van de Sandt, me)
3) Add Delete, Head, Add/modify HTTP-headers (Steven W Riggins)
4) Make using of cookies straight (Simon Kirk, Bill Schwab)

If somebody has other requests please let me know.
I would appreciate a lot if somebody suggests me simple use cases for
testing 3 и 4.
My guess is that it may be some public service which reques use of them?

For those who wants to try the process to build plugin will be
documented here (windows only at the moment):
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6138

regards,
 Danil

Re: [squeak-dev] 'todo' list for CurlPlugin

Göran Krampe
Hi Danil!

danil osipchuk wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I'm going to update CurlPlugin (finally).

Great!!

> Currently I have a TODO list which looks like this (in parenthesis
> those who are interested):
>
> 1) Wrap it into installer similar to the FreeType plugin (every user)
> 2) Make it clear how to build the plugin to allow its (relatevely)
> easy extension (Steven W Riggins, Jan van de Sandt, me)
> 3) Add Delete, Head, Add/modify HTTP-headers (Steven W Riggins)
> 4) Make using of cookies straight (Simon Kirk, Bill Schwab)
>
> If somebody has other requests please let me know.
> I would appreciate a lot if somebody suggests me simple use cases for
> testing 3 и 4.

"3 и 4" hehe. :)

> My guess is that it may be some public service which reques use of them?

The CouchDB API uses extensively DELETE, PUT, POST, GET. HEAD is also
useful.

regards, Go"ran