[squeak-dev] trunk update problem

bpi

[squeak-dev] trunk update problem

bpi
Hello,

I downloaded http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/Squeak-3.10.2-trunk.zip and hit the "Load code from server" button. I get a MNU during installing Graphics-ar.63:

Cheers,
Bernhard

SqueakDebug.log (5K) Download Attachment

[squeak-dev] Re: trunk update problem

Andreas.Raab
Bernhard Pieber wrote:
> downloaded http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/Squeak-3.10.2-trunk.zip and hit
> the "Load code from server" button. I get a MNU during installing
> Graphics-ar.63:

I think you're running into a similar SqueakMap update problem that has
been reported before. Try this:
1) Go to the world menu, flaps, choose "destroy all shared flaps"
2) Update from server
3) Re-enable flaps if you'd like

Cheers,
   - Andreas

bpi

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: trunk update problem

bpi
Thanks, Andreas. That did the trick. I really like the new fonts from
Cuis!

Cheers,
Bernhard