[squeak-dev] updating a list morph

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I have a Morphic newbie question.

I have a list morph:

PluggableListMorph
                        on: listModel
                        list: #displayedItems
                        selected: #selection
                        changeSelected: #selection:

I now would like it to update when the items change. Could anyone tell
me how I accomplish that?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."

[squeak-dev] Re: updating a list morph

Andreas.Raab
Tudor Girba wrote:

> I have a Morphic newbie question.
>
> I have a list morph:
>
> PluggableListMorph
>             on: listModel
>             list: #displayedItems
>             selected: #selection
>             changeSelected: #selection:
>
> I now would like it to update when the items change. Could anyone tell
> me how I accomplish that?

listModel changed: #displayedItems.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: updating a list morph

Tudor Girba-3
Ahh! Thanks. I tried this before, but I had a typo in the symbol :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."