squeak.org - next iteration

12

Re: squeak.org - next iteration - new error gif

timrowledge
I dunno about this gifthing; real purdy n'all but try this for size -
http://www.romainbrasier.fr/404.php?lang=en
Cool, eh?

tim
"How many Kzin does it take to change a lightbulb?" "None. You can scream and leap in the dark."

Re: squeak.org - next iteration - new error gif

Casey Ransberger-2
More things need a nuke button. Nice:)