squeak plugin: Mac, limited user

1 message Options

squeak plugin: Mac, limited user

dabrowsa@indiana.edu
Now I'm trying to install the squeak plugin on my stepson's Mac (os
10.3), with the additional problem that he has a limited account (I
choose the programs he can run in the Accounts Preferences pane).  I've
installed the plugin on my admin account and it works fine on Safari.
But when I try it on his account I keep getting "plugin needed"
messages.  I've tried copying the InternetPlugins folder from my account
to his and changing the ownership, but no luck yet.  Any of you know
what the problem could be?

dabrowsa.vcf (222 bytes) Download Attachment