squeek and research projects in relation to educational psychology?

squeek and research projects in relation to educational psychology?

Huw Lloyd
Hi,

I'm due to start undertaking a small-ish experiment project as part of a part-time Psychology degree focusing upon educational/developmental psychology.  I'm wondering whether squeek has been used in this capacity (i.e. featuring in project papers etc).

Thanks,
Huw

Re: squeek and research projects in relation to educational psychology?

Darius Clarke
Hi Huw,

Have you tried this search in Google's Scholar search?

I found a few there.

Cheers,
Darius
________________________

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Huw Lloyd <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm due to start undertaking a small-ish experiment project as part of a part-time Psychology degree focusing upon educational/developmental psychology.  I'm wondering whether squeek has been used in this capacity (i.e. featuring in project papers etc).

Thanks,
Huw

Re: squeek and research projects in relation to educational psychology?

Huw Lloyd
Thanks Darius.

How about forums for discussing learning, environments and methods?

e.g. Vygotsky, Dewey, Piaget, Polya, Finkel, Whitehead ... ?

I hope to take a look at sqeuak/sqeuakland over the next few weeks, and possibly weave this into a useful project.

Huw