test

Paul Sheldon-2
just testing, this list seemed awful quiet.

Re: test

javaJake
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:12:08 -0400, Paul Sheldon <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> just testing, this list seemed awful quiet.

I'm still around. I'm sure it is only a temporary lull in the activity.

Re: test

Erik Anderson-9
At this point with all of the frustration I've had trying to sink some time into this and seeing just how much work there is involved, I'm sorry to say that I may just be waiting for Jabberwocky at this point.  Clearing at least a couple items off that RoadMap would really work wonders though...

Erik Anderson wrote :
"At this point with all of the frustration I've had trying to sink some time
into this
and seeing just how much work there is involved, I'm sorry to say that I may
just be
waiting for Jabberwocky at this point.  Clearing at least a couple items off
that
RoadMap would really work wonders though...
"

This stuff was while I was away at my mom's.

google Jabberwocky croquet got top hit :

http://www.nabble.com/reminder:-technical-conference-call-friday-April-20-
at-2:30-EDT-%3D-1:30-CDT-%3D-11:30-PDT-t3610086.html

In the interim, I will be nibbling (as any good electronical Mimsy would) at
:
http://www.dmu.com/crb/crb0.html