thanks for help with super and inheritance

1 message Options

thanks for help with super and inheritance

dennis petrocelli
Thanks to everyone who contributed a reply to my question regarding the use of super and inheritance.  This community is a wonderful resource for people like me who are trying to a learn a new programming system on their own.  Sorry if I created the impression that I was trying to get an answer for homework off the 'net.  I'm many years out from school and largely self-taught:  I write code to help me manage data for my day job (psychiatry).  Previously I used emacs lisp, but found it difficult to organize and manage programs of any real size and thought smalltalk might offer some advantages in this regard.

Thanks,
dennis

Do you Yahoo!?