the Spoon book

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

     I'm writing the Spoon book. Its structure is loosely based on the
"blue book" ("Smalltalk-80: The Language and Its Implementation" by
Adele Goldberg and David Robson). You can read the current draft at:

     http://netjam.org/spoon/the%20Spoon%20book.pdf

     Thanks for any feedback!

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Re: the Spoon book

Blake-5
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 01:56:03 -0700, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

>      http://netjam.org/spoon/the%20Spoon%20book.pdf
>
>      Thanks for any feedback!

That's a nice preface. That's always my favorite part of starting a new
book, too. ;-)

Re: the Spoon book

Randal L. Schwartz

Blake> That's a nice preface. That's always my favorite part of starting a new  book,
Blake> too. ;-)

I've been known to write the intro paragraph/chapter/preface *last*
for each relevant section, because I'm never quite sure what I'll be
covering, and I want it to be accurate. :)